This is a list of complaints I have about my Android Galaxy Tab tablet.
- Sometimes when the screen turns on, I see what was previously rendered
rather than the sign-on screen. Nice privacy and security hole!
- The bottom of the screen (where my thumbs are a lot) is wasted by
things like the clock, battery, and wifi indicator. This screen real
estate could be put to much better use, such as per-application
- Sometimes the device becomes unresponsive for 5-10 seconds. I'm
guessing it is doing some kind of stop-the-world garbage collection
- In the built-in GMail app, when I'm on an individual message and hit
the trash icon to delete that message, it takes me 2 views up to the
account view instead of the last folder I was in (typically the inbox
view). Extremely annoying.
- The screen seems to never power off when it is charing. Sometimes it
powers on by itself. Annoying when I'm sleeping. I can't find any
setting that impacts behavior.