This page lists some of the things that annoy me.
Companies and Their Practices
- AT&T - Their web-based login system. My login for my U-Verse account
is an att.net e-mail address that doesn't even work. I need a separate
login for wireless and U-Verse. The login form uses Flash. Rethink
- AT&T - They charged me $18 to renew my cell phone contract. You are
supposed to reward returning customers, not anger them.
- Capital One - Online bill payment defaults to minimal payment, not
statement amount. I think that is predatory, as paying the full bill
is my best interest. Paying the minimal is in their best interest
(so they can charge interest and make a profit).
- Comcast - Horrible customer service. Packet throttling based on
specific protocol use (BitTorrent)
- DHL - They lost my home theater speakers for a week. Somehow they
managed to deliver 1 of 3 packages that were shipped from the same
location at the same time. Incredible.